Corners, single, double, connected, hidden, double apex and so many more challenges appear on a road and we are all driving vehicles that may be equipped with devices designed to help us drive...but do you know what to do with them?
Are you a good driver?
TAKE THE VIRAGES CHALLENGE TO SEE!
Answer yes/true or no/false to the following 10 questions.
- My hands should be at the 10 and two position on the steering wheel?
- I have dynamic stability control so my car will no longer skid off the road?
- ABS brakes will always stop your car shorter than non ABS?
- I cannot use my side and centre mirrors to eliminate all blind spots?
- Cruise control is always safe to use?
- You should always be looking out the front of your windshield while driving?
- The pulsing feeling from the brake pedal means you have an ABS failure...go to your local garage.
- All modern vehicles are equiped with anti-lock brakes.
- In a skid you should always turn your wheels in the direction of the skid?
- With blind spot mirror detectors I no longer need to adjust my mirrors to eliminate blind spots?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you may want to read on!
You may be able to help reduce the next statistic by taking our course.
Current statistics show that 100 drivers between the ages of 16 & 24 died in driving related accidents in Quebec in 2010. It has also been determined that with extra training 80% could have been avoided.
- In companies where advanced driver training has been mandatory the accident rates have been shown to decrease by an amazing 50%.
You too can now have elite driver training for everyone in Quebec at Virages Academy.
- Learn the most important technique that can give you at least a ONE second advantage in all emergencies.
- Become able to read traffic, other drivers and know what to do...when.
Virages offers both theory and practical courses that are designed to enhance driver safety and skill. The courses are tiered to be able to enhance all levels of driving. Courses are available in English or French
INVEST $45.00 AND SAVE LIVES...
Oups! If you want to see the answers click HERE!